Our CARE team is the heart of what we do. As a company that is committed to providing the best care experiences for our clients, Parkwood Home Care understands and values the importance of happy, well-supported home care workers.
We have a tremendous amount of respect for the important work our professional caregivers perform each and every day. Parkwood Home Care provides excellent compensation, rewards programs, mentorship, and ongoing professional development.
“I love working for Parkwood Home Care. The company is respectful to the needs of the clients and makes every effort to find the right relationship between the client and the caregiver. As a caregiver I feel safe, respected and part of a wonderful team.” – Laura, Caregiver
Direct your career path
We created our CARE Academy, to provide our caregivers with ongoing professional development. You’ll get:
- Instruction from a specialist in geriatric medicine and Harvard professor.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Different levels of advanced and specialized training.
- Special training in dementia care by world renowned educator.
- Confidence that you are trained for the level of care the client requires.
- You’ll also receive excellent compensation and participate in rewards programs.
The ideal Parkwood Home Care candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors.
- Clear criminal record and vulnerable sector check.
- Good English and communication skills.
- A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior.
- Ability to perform personal care, light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc.
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude.
- Ability to work on an hourly basis or 12 hour shifts (either AM or PM).
We have a tremendous amount of respect for the important work our professional caregivers perform each and every day. If you are an exceptional caregiver, apply online for a home care position.