We work with you and your loved ones to create a personalized CARE Plan that meets individual needs and empowers them in their own care.
It starts with a Client CARE Assessment.
- Meet clients in their space to do initial assessment – it takes about an hour
- Consider all medical conditions and personal care needs
- Collaborate with loved ones on care planning
- Get to know your loved one to ensure a good fit with the caregiver
- Understand client’s boundaries and comfort zones Focus on preserving quality of life – not just survival
Daily CARE Reports
You’ll always be informed of your CARE Plan and current status with The Family Room, a secure online portal for our clients.
- Clients receive daily CARE reports
- Families can communicate with their CARE Team through the app
- CARE workers’ shifts are electronically tracked
- Daily task lists in the app ensure they get completed
- Shift coverage is managed effectively with electronic scheduling
- All parties can collaborate on and adjust the CARE Plan in real time
As a valued client, your rights and responsibilities are central to establishing a CARE Plan that works and ongoing service delivery.
- We don’t over-promise and under deliver.
- All clients are walked through a Client CARE Contract (you’re not locked into a long-term contract)
- We focus on safety for your loved ones and our CARE Team
- Mutual respect and dignity, and no discrimination
- Confidentiality is assured