Our Professional CARE Team
Our team of 55 caregivers is the heart of our company. Every member of our team is passionate about helping seniors. This means your loved ones receive unparalleled home care experiences.
All our caregivers are part of our CARE Academy. This specialized training provides ongoing professional development, coaching and mentorship. When caregivers can direct their own career path and growth they are more fulfilled and provide better quality of care for you and your loved ones.
- Have 3+ years experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors. Many are Continuing Care Assistants or nurses that are doing non-medical home care.
- Receive training in personal care, dementia care, and home safety from a world renowned specialist in geriatric medicine and Harvard educator.
- Are trained in CPR.
- Have passed a criminal records check and a vulnerable sectors check.
- Are proficient in English, with good communication skills.
- Are committed to reliability and ethical behavior.
Watch this short video to learn more about our caregiver screening process.
Do you have a family member in need of excellent, compassionate care?
Learn more about our home care services, in the Halifax area from Bridgewater to Porter’s Lake to Hammonds Plains.
Call us at 902-421-9191. We’re happy to answer your questions.